Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Cloud Platform Optimization Project Manager
Responsible for journey building and platform optimization of Synchrony’s Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform. This strategic and highly visible role requires a passionate, proven project manager with demonstrated ability to drive change via a focus on merchants, cross functional processes, platform governance and innovation. Although this role will play a key part in helping to develop our platform development efforts, its primary focus is on journey building to optimize the Marketing Cloud Platform within Salesforce and to ensure platform is operationalized across the Payment Solutions and Care Credit platforms. This role will focus on the marketing cloud platform to enable business growth and continued efficiency of marketing related merchant engagements.
The primary focus of this role will be to partner with Inside Sales Leaders in Payment Solutions and CareCredit, along with the Salesforce Effectiveness Leader, to support platform strategic initiatives for the SYF Inside Sales Team, including:
- Works cross-functionally with Marketing and the SFE team to build, launch and ultimately govern new marketing cloud business platform
- Maintain governance and coordination of journeys, build and maintenance of journeys, overall reporting of effectiveness
- Resolve complex problems and communicate and translate complex information in a clear, concise executable action steps
- Facilitate and manage large cross-functional process/product/channel improvement workouts.
- Analyze and understand sales and marketing team metrics, results and impact to merchant experience
- Identify and drive program enhancements to increase growth based on customer, partner and business needs
- Support Salesforce Effectiveness team in additional strategic initiatives
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Continually promote and apply Synchrony Financial Values, acting as a role model for integrity
- Bachelor's degree or, in lieu of a degree, a high school diploma and 12 years of sales experience in the credit card or financial services industries
- A minimum of 4-8 years of sales and project management experience, preferably in credit card, financial services, or retail
- Familiarity with the Salesforce platform
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/projects simultaneously while maintaining timelines and delivery plans. Able to understand patterns/issues and escalate as necessary.
- Strong communicator that can summarize complex problems and projects into clear and succinct messages
- Demonstrated communication skills: Able to build and deliver effective presentations tailored to the needs of various audiences, run effective meetings, and clearly discuss both strategic and tactical topics.
- Ability to leverage technology and help develop new products, channels, and business models.
- Familiarity with the Synchrony Finance processes, systems and organization, specifically Salesforce.com
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships at multiple levels of an organization
- Employ a collaborative skill set to influence others and gain consensus across diverse functions and groups
- High energy and self-driven, with a positive, resilient attitude
- Champion of metrics and program measurements.
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a "consistently meets expectations" performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 60,000.00 - 130,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.
Job Family Group:Sales
With roots in consumer finance that trace back to 1932, Synchrony Financial is a leader in consumer credit and promotional financing, providing a range of products for a diverse group of national and regional retailers; including Main Street mainstays, local merchants, manufacturers, buying groups, industry associations and healthcare service providers. We are the largest provider of private label credit cards in the United States based on purchase volume and receivables and we provide co-branded dual card credit cards, promotional financing and installment lending, loyalty programs and FDIC-insured savings products through Synchrony Bank. Who do we serve? Hundreds of thousands of customers across the U.S. and Canada spanning the electronics and appliances, home furnishings, automotive, power products and sports, jewelry and luxury, retail and healthcare industries.
Our purpose is clear: we are committed to pioneering the future of financing, improving the success of every business we serve and the quality of each life we touch. This is fitting because when you join Synchrony Financial, you’re joining an organization that recognizes that our people are our greatest asset -every single one of them. That’s why we are deeply committed to investing in the growth of each member of our team. And with 80 years of experience, we know how to develop talent. At Synchrony Financial, we work hard to offer competitive rewards, compensation and benefits. When you join us, you become part of a stimulating work environment with vast opportunities to sharpen your skills and embrace new leadership challenges.