Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
In-Depth Analysis Software Engineer
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Designing, developing, documenting, testing and debugging software and scripting solutions that interface with both Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) and Government Off the Shelf (GOTS) software packages.
- Conducting multidisciplinary research and collaborating with Intelligence Analysts in the planning, design, development, and utilization of software and scripting solutions
- Supporting new and existing rapid scripting, process improvement, technique discovery, and data validation efforts for OPIR sensor data and existing OPIR exploitation tools.
- Create scripting prototypes to enhance Persistent Infrared (PIR) production and to increase the transition of capabilities into PIR operations.
- Conduct in-depth technical analysis and provide written recommendations to improve PIR processes related to collection guidance, data flow, data ingest, data analysis, processing automations, and algorithm refinement for data extraction and product generation.
- Investigating and implementing new PIR data processing and analysis techniques with a focus on speed and accuracy.
- A Bachelor's of Science Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other engineering-based degree and 3 years of related experience OR a Master's Degree with 1 years of related experience.
- Experience with software languages and skills: Python
- Active TS/SCI
- Software architecture skills (e.g. design patterns, UML)
- OPIR data exploitation experience
- Languages/Skills: C , Matlab, GeoServer, Elasticsearch, SQL, Opticks/Palette, Google Earth, Django, and Docker.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.