Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
2019 Radio Frequency (RF) Microwave Design Associate Engineer
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Ability to obtain Secret Clearance
- BS Electrical Engineering and/or Physics (2yrs) or MS in Electrical Engineering and/or Physics
- Problem Solver
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Function as an Individual Contributor or in a Cross-Functional Team
- Electromagnetics Fundamentals
- Working experience with RF test equipment such as Network Analyzers, SCI-2K, Transmission Tunnel, Std Waveguides, Reflection Arch, and Resonant Cavities
- Code development for data acquisition, instrument control, and data processing (e.g. Matlab)
- Working experience with commercial EM analysis tools (e.g. HFSS)
- Active Secret level clearance preferred
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.