Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
+ PCA Patient Care Technician/Associate STNA Full Time
at Vibra Healthcare
The Patient Care Tech/Associate is responsible for technical, multi-skilled direct and indirect patient care activities. Assigned to work under the supervision of a RN/LPN/LVN who delegates tasks based upon patient needs and PCT/PCA skills and abilities. Will report all deviations from expected patient parameters to the registered nurse. Utilizes basic infection control procedures, basic nutrition and fluid intake. Recognizes emergency situations and responds.
- Current, valid, and active certification to practice as a Patient Care Technician/Associate in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- Previous healthcare experience is preferred.
- Phlebotomy training and ECG training preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.