Modern Technology Solutions, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Specialized Security Support
at Modern Technology Solutions, inc.
- # of Openings
- Information Technology
- Clearance Required
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is co-owned by more than 800 engineers, analysts, and professionals dedicated to providing high caliber services to aerospace and defense and intelligence customers across the US. We are looking for the best to join us as we grow.
Why is MTSI known as one of the Best Places to Work in the Dayton area?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most critical programs.
- Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide discussions three times a year.
- Great Benefits: 20 days PTO/year, 10 holidays/year, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan. As employee owners, the choice is simple to take care of people and each other.
- Track Record of Success: We will celebrate 25 years in business in 2018. We'll also be celebrating 25 years of consecutive growth.
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
- Oversee classified security programs and provide expertise in all security functions in accordance with the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), DoD 5205.07 Volumes 1-4, JSIG, IC Tech Spec-for ICD/ICS 705, and other applicable security regulations and requirements
- Ensure compliance with government and corporate security policies/procedures
- Ensure adherence to contractual guidance for classified programs and cleared facilities and DD Form 254, DoD Contract Security Classification Specifications guidance
- Assist project managers and professional staff in the interpretation, application and compliance with program Security Classification Guides (SCG)
- Provide program security and personnel security (PERSEC) support: review and process required documentation in support of the SAP Nomination Process; access, review and submit clearance/access information using JPAS; and maintain PERSEC database in accordance with customer tracking requirements; maintain and operate document control register/database
- Provide facility security administration, documentation and management support: manage the annual inventory of accountable holdings in accordance with the policies and procedures; prepare and submit status reports to applicable government agencies; administer and manage classified destruction program; serve as the focal point for receiving, processing, distributing, and controlling all classified documentation (hard copy and electronic media) entering or leaving the facility, including electronic data transfer; maintain suspense copies of all material transported via courier and perform follow-up, as needed
- Pursue and obtain customer accreditation for Special Access Program Facilities (SAPFs) and Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs) in accordance with JAFAN, ICD and other government requirements (physical security, facility security and access control, network and IT security, cryptography, personnel, etc.)
- Ensure the development, documentation, and presentation of classified security education, awareness, and training activities
- Prepare and administer program indoctrination and debriefings
- Analyze, investigate, and resolve classified security issues while providing leadership and guidance to employees, supervisors, managers on actions(s) to be taken to ensure compliance with the classified security program
- Maintain liaison with government agencies, external customers, contractors, employees, and managers
- Implement visitor control procedures ensuring compliance with the NISPOM and other requirements
- Perform COMSEC custodian responsibilities, as needed
- Maintain accountability of classified material
- Implement policies and procedures for responding to security incidents, and for investigating and reporting security violations and incidents
- Manage Government-furnished equipment and materials
- Support Chief Security Officer (CSO) in company-wide initiatives
- Recent practical experience supporting DoD Special Access Program (SAP) security
- Thorough knowledge of DoD 5205.07 Volumes 1-4, the NISPOM, JSIG, IC Tech Spec-for ICD/ICS 705, and other applicable security regulations and requirements
- Ability to develop and execute SAP, SCI and collateral security policy, plans and procedures
- Proficient with Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) and the Electronic Questionnaires for Investigations Processing (eQIP) System
- Experience with Industrial Security Facility Database (ISFD)
- Individual must be reliable, dependable and trustworthy
- Excellent organizational/communications skills and the ability to effectively interact with staff at all levels
- Attain the Security Fundamentals Professional Certification (SFPC) within 12 months of employment
- Experience with the SIMS Database and SWFT fingerprinting
- Export Control/ITAR experience
- Knowledge of information systems security policy, processes and procedures
- Six (6) years of CPSO experience and Bachelor’s Degree
- Four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- Facility Security Officer (FSO) Certification
Clearance: TS/SCI required