Modern Technology Solutions, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Test Engineer
at Modern Technology Solutions, inc.
- # of Openings
- Test Engineering
- Clearance Required
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is seeking a Senior Test Engineer in the Beavercreek, OH area. MTSI is co-owned by more than 950 engineers, analysts, and professionals dedicated to providing high caliber services to aerospace and defense and intelligence customers across the US. We are looking for the best to join us as we grow.
Why is MTSI known as one of the Best Places to Work in the Dayton area?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most critical programs.
- Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide discussions three times a year.
- Great Benefits: 20 days annual PTO, 10 holidays, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10,000 in tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan. As employee owners, the choice is simple to take care of people and each other.
- Track Record of Success: We will celebrate 26 years in business in 2018. We'll also be celebrating 26 years of consecutive growth.
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
- 10+ year's experience in testing of DoD weapons systems
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelors of Science degree or higher in Aerospace, Aeronautical, Electrical, or Mechanical engineering preferred
- Excellent leadership, team building, analytical, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills with a commitment to customer satisfaction
- Comfortable at coordinating with people from various technical disciplines at remote sites
- Experience in aircraft instrumentation systems, on-aircraft ground tests, and flight test operations
- Working knowledge of E-mail, file sharing, teleconferences, and virtual meetings as used for coordination and test planning
- A working understanding of Military Flight Test Processes
- Experience working with Advanced Development teams
- Experience in creating task descriptions; problem solving; integration of aircraft equipment/mission system configuration changes; multi-functional communication; and working in a team environment with a foreman, flight mechanics, or electricians
Clearance: TS/SCI required