Modern Technology Solutions, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mid Level Systems Engineering Support, Deployed Effects Technologies
at Modern Technology Solutions, inc.
- # of Openings
- Clearance Required
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is co-owned by more than 800 engineers, analysts, and professionals dedicated to providing high caliber services to aerospace and defense and intelligence customers across the US. We are looking for the best to join us as we grow.
Why is MTSI known as one of the Best Places to Work in the Dayton area?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most critical programs.
- Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide discussions three times a year.
- Great Benefits: start with 20 days PTO, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan. As employee owners, the choice is simple to take care of people and each other.
- Track Record of Success: We will celebrate 25 years in business in 2018. We'll also be celebrating 25 years of consecutive growth.
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
- You will support Systems Engineering tasks for deployed effects technologies
- You will use previous experience with R&D and acquisition programs
- You will make recommendations and provide lessons learned from past experience.
- You will provide systems engineering, integration and sensor technical expertise to Program Managers, Lead Project Engineers, and program teams.
- You may draft plans for experiments and tests, advise on research demonstrations, identify and mitigate program risks, advise on new technologies, and emerging threat assessments.
- Refine program requirements, attend design reviews, evaluate plans for system assembly, testing, and demonstration.
- Help review contractor deliverable status, milestone schedules, status reports, and cost performance reports.
- Advise engineers on emerging technologies
- Security Clearance: TS/SCI eligibility (current top secret (TS) clearance required)
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Optical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or related technical field. A Master's degree in a similar field is desired.
- 5+ Years' Experience with:
- Multi-domain systems, including systems integration and test, field testing, modeling and simulation, and valuation and analysis
- Experience with aircraft, satellite, and/or space systems
- Multi-spectral and electro-magnetic sensor technologies
- Passive protection systems
- Guidance and control systems
- Emerging C2 architectures
- Kill chain analysis
Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required for this position, due to contract requirements.