Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part-Time Office Associate
at Levin Furniture
Are you someone who enjoys providing premier customer service to guests? Are you comfortable with "the details", and able to perform tasks quickly and accurately? Do you love the day-to-day excitement of a dynamic retail environment?
Levin Furniture is looking for Office Associates to assist our customers both on the phone, and in-person at the counter.
In addition to providing excellent customer service, our Office Associates ensure productive and accurate processing of sales orders, maintenance of records, and processes information such as cash balances, deliveries, account balances and more in compliance with our corporate guidelines.
Levin Office Associates need to make sure that their work is accurate, and need to identify and correct any discrepancies should they arise. The office team also supports the sales and store staff, as well as completes other tasks, as needed.
Performs clerical support in order to ensure productive and accurate processing of customer transactions, maintenance of accounts receivable records, and support for sales and store associates.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities;
1. Accurately enters information regarding sales transactions and order information into GERS system.
2. Verifies all information related to orders is accurate; identifies and corrects discrepancies.
3. Completes all documentation in an accurate and efficient manner and processes information regarding cash balances, deliveries, sales orders, account balances in compliance with corporate guidelines.
4. Provides customer service support by answering phones, managing counter inquiries, processing payments, solving customer complaints/questions.
5. Completes and processes credit applications, payments and financing paperwork.
6. Verifies all paperwork for order processing is accurate.
7. Communicates with internal and external personnel in a professional and timely manner.
8. Maintains accurate files and processes in order to maximize productivity.
9. Performs clerical support for store staff as needed.
10. Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication, and listening skills.
- Basic reading, comprehension and numerical reasoning skills.
- Detail oriented-must be able to complete paperwork in an accurate, neat and efficient manner.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software, and prior experience using windows-based computer programs
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Prior customer service experience is preferred, but not required
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, stoop, and reach regularly.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to use vision to read documents and computer screen.
- Ability to use hands to type information into computer.
In order to provide equal employment and achievement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Levin Furniture will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Levin Furniture does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous clerical experience preferred