Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Interior Design Sales Professional
at Levin Furniture
The “Decorating Studio” at Levin Furniture is growing! As a result, we are looking for designers who are passionate about working with our customers and their families, both in-store and in their homes, to design their ideal space!
At Levin Furniture, “sales” is more than just “selling”. It’s about helping our customers build a welcoming home they can enjoy for years to come. Our beautiful showrooms are full of the latest trends in home furnishings. With vivid colors, plush fabrics, and charming accessories, working here feels like home.
Do you have a love and a passion for helping clients to achieve the home of their dreams? Have you ever wanted to team up with an individual to make their vision come to fruition and craft a comfortable, yet functional space? Are you looking to work for an organization that wants to see you grow not only professional, but personally as a designer to create a meaningful career?
We are seeking you to be the Interior Design Sales Professionals that is passionate about building and fostering meaningful, loyal relationships with their customers. Our Sales Professionals exhibit positive interpersonal skills, and take a friendly and sincere interest in helping each one of our clients. In our dynamic environment, every single day is different from the next.
Levin’s offers unlimited monetary potential! This is a commissioned position. On average, our Full-Time Sales Professionals earn about $50,000+ in their first year. In addition to phenomenal income opportunities, we offer:
- Paid training- we offer all of the tools that you will need to succeed
- Great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, wellness programs, 401K, profit sharing, life insurance and more
- Generous employee discount-you’ll be able to decorate YOUR home with the latest trends at a great price
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Top-Notch listening ability
- High energy, socially-focused, people person with experience in making a customers vision a reality
- Detail oriented—Must be able to handle details quickly, correctly, and efficiently
- Available to work a retail schedule to contribute to the growth of the organization (This includes evenings, weekends and holidays)
- Open to working on a draw/commission compensation
- Prior experience using Windows-based computer programs
- Bachelor’s degree in business (or related field), or interior design preferred (but not required)
- Previous interior design experience preferred
- Dedication to being a supportive team member
If you share our enthusiasm for success, interaction with customers and design, apply today!
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, stoop, and reach regularly.
- Ability to climb stairs occasionally, dependent upon location.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to use vision to read documents and computer screen.
- Ability to use hands to type information into computer.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 15 lbs.
In order to provide equal employment and achievement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Levin Furniture will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Levin Furniture does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you share our enthusiasm for success, great customer service and design, apply today!
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous demonstrated experience in a customer satisfaction environment.