Kettering Medical Center Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physical Therapist-Pelvic Control Therapy-Beavercreek Health Center
at Kettering Medical Center Network
- Job ID
- Job Category
- Job Type
- First Shift
- # of Openings
- Shift Time
- 80 Hours Per Pay Period/FTE 1.0
Kettering Health Network is a not-for-profit network of eight hospitals, and over 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio’s leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 12,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health Network is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Serves as a member of the interdisciplinary team. Provides physical therapy evaluation to determine the extent of functional limitations relevant to the diagnosis.
- Develops treatment plan that is targeted and adjusted to decrease or eliminate the functional limitations.
- Uses the physical elements of thermotherapy, electrotherapy, hydrotherapy, exercise, postural training/biomechanics gait training, soft tissue mobilization, and independent living skills training for treatment.
- Objectively documents progress in elimination of symptoms and restoration of function. Is involved with a full spectrum of patients, including adult and geriatric populations.
- Provides supervision and direction to physical therapist assistants to assure that patient goals and objectives are met.
- Reports directly to the Administrative Director of PM&R with indirect supervision from the Senior Physical Therapist, Program Manager and Medical Director of Rehab
Applicants Must Have:
- Graduation from an accredited school of physical therapy required.
- BS and MS preferred.
- Must be licensed or eligible for license by the State of Ohio.
- License must be posted in primary work site.
Prefer Applicants Have:
- Ability to communicate well
- Possesses characteristics of dependability, versatility and teamwork
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change
- Ability to work under stress and handle multiple tasks
- Demonstrates independent thinking skills, ability to problem solve, exercise good judgment in decision making, able to analyze information
- Ability to perform those tasks assigned an assistant