Kettering Medical Center Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MM MD/Linen Tech - Resource - Varied Shifts - SOIN
at Kettering Medical Center Network
- Job ID
- Job Category
- Patient Care Support
- Job Type
- Resource (PRN)
- Varied Shifts
- # of Openings
- Shift Time
- Varied (ex: Resource)
- 00 Hours Per Pay Period/FTE 0.0 (Resource)
Kettering Health Network is a not-for-profit network of eight hospitals, and over 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio’s leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 12,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health Network is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Do you have what it takes to stay current with network inventory needs while providing exceptional customer service as you work to fulfill these needs?
Materials Distribution Department provides employees with an opportunity to support the network through maintaining supply levels around various locations while helping build relations.
- Strong connection to our local community in Greene County through our Greene Memorial Foundation supporting and sponsoring over 300 events every year.
- Close knit, growing community; Neighbors serving Neighbors
- Quarterly Townhall meetings for campus and KHN network updates
- Monthly employee engagement activities including; food trucks, ice cream socials, etc.
- Beavercreek’s 675 is one of the fasted growing corridors in the state of Ohio bringing new business, restaurants, and retailers regularly.
- Our serene, hotel-style environment is specifically designed to promote peace and healing.
- Award Winning chefs
- Click here to learn more!
Responsibilities & Requirements
Linen Tech position duties include, but are not limited to the following:
Performs inventory assessments in order to maintain adequate levels of supplies and equipment as applicable
- Assist Materials Management in strengthening relations between KHN departments and Material Management to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Able to follow directions and assist Material Management leadership with duties as assigned
- Uses proper phone etiquette and maintains professional appearance at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous supply distribution experience