Kettering Medical Center Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Environmental Services Worker II-Soin Medical Center-Full-time Nights
at Kettering Medical Center Network
- Job ID
- Job Category
- Enviromental Services/ Housekeeping
- Job Type
- Third Shift
- # of Openings
- Shift Time
- 80 Hours Per Pay Period/FTE 1.0
Kettering Health Network is a not-for-profit network of eight hospitals, and over 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio’s leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 12,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health Network is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Interested in being part of a collaborative team? As a member of our EVS staff, you will perform all housekeeping duties within the facility.
- Strong connection to our local community in Greene County through our Greene Memorial Foundation supporting and sponsoring over 300 events every year.
- Close knit, growing community; Neighbors serving Neighbors
- Quarterly Townhall meetings for campus and KHN network updates
- Monthly employee engagement activities including; food trucks, ice cream socials, etc.
- Beavercreek’s 675 is one of the fasted growing corridors in the state of Ohio bringing new business, restaurants, and retailers regularly.
- Our serene, hotel-style environment is specifically designed to promote peace and healing.
- Award Winning chefs
- Click here to learn more!
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Must have ability to plan, initiate responsibilities and follow through with minimum direction
- Must have great attendance, attitude, and communication skills, be trustworthy, be innovative, and take ownership in job
- Must be able to anticipate the needs of all customers and have deep concern for patients, families, visitors and fellow co-workers
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in environmental, housekeeping, or janitorial roles
- Previous experience strongly preferred