Kettering Medical Center Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Echocardiography Technician II - PT - Soin Medical Center
at Kettering Medical Center Network
- Job ID
- Job Category
- Job Type
- First Shift
- # of Openings
- Shift Time
- 40 Hours Per Pay Period/FTE 0.50
Do you want to work in an innovative, faith based, and team oriented department where you can make a difference in the community? If so, an Echocardiography Tech II position at Kettering Health Network is just for you!
- Strong connection to our local community in Greene County through our Greene Memorial Foundation supporting and sponsoring over 300 events every year.
- Close knit, growing community; Neighbors serving Neighbors
- Quarterly Townhall meetings for campus and KHN network updates
- Monthly employee engagement activities including; food trucks, ice cream socials, etc.
- Beavercreek’s 675 is one of the fasted growing corridors in the state of Ohio bringing new business, restaurants, and retailers regularly.
- Our serene, hotel-style environment is specifically designed to promote peace and healing.
- Award Winning chefs
- Click here to learn more!
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Must be capable of working independently and work well with team members.
- Must be able to perform timely, quality Ultrasound exams.
- Must be able to interact positively with multiple patient populations and their families
- Perform other duties assigned and help in other areas as needed.
- Possible on call and holidays required
- Registry by Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) is required or ARRT.
- Multiple ARDMS Credentials within 1 year
- BLS required
- Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One year preferred echocardiography experience
- This is an echo position
- On call and holiday rotation required