Kettering Medical Center Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CT/MRI Equip Specialist - Soin Medical Center
at Kettering Medical Center Network
- Job ID
- Job Category
- Biomedical Engineering
- Job Type
- First Shift
- # of Openings
- Shift Time
- 80 Hours Per Pay Period/FTE 1.0
Are you looking to work in a fast paced environment with cutting edge technology in a faith based organization? If so the Biomedical Equipment Specialist job is for you! Kettering Health Network’s BMET department provides stability and a great training program for employees.
Soin Medical Center is seeking a Full-Time CT-MRI Equipment Specialist.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- CT/MRI Equipment Specialist duties include: inspection, calibration, installation, maintenance, and repair a wide variety of complex biomedical and imaging equipment systems throughout KHN.
- The primary scope of work is in the imaging area, specializing in CT and/or MRI systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
Applicants must have:
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in biomedical electronics or biomedical engineering technology or related field.
- Manufacturer-school training on specific CT/MRI system (preferred)
- Extensive advanced training in the imaging equipment field, including but not limited to, equipment for diagnostic radiography, image processing, image storage, fluoroscopy, digital radiography, radiation therapy, CT scanners, magnetic resonance, and diagnostic ultrasound imaging.
- Certification as a Certified Radiological Equipment Specialist (CRES) is preferred.