Kettering Medical Center Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Lab Assistant - Soin Cancer Center - Resource
at Kettering Medical Center Network
- Job ID
- Job Category
- Job Type
- Resource (PRN)
- First Shift
- # of Openings
- Shift Time
- Varied (ex: Resource)
- 00 Hours Per Pay Period/FTE 0.0 (Resource)
Kettering Health Network is a not-for-profit network of eight hospitals, and over 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio’s leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 12,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health Network is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Do you want to work in a faith based organization that produces quality results through science in a healing environment? If so a Clinical Lab Assistant position at Kettering Health Network is for you!
- Strong connection to our local community in Greene County through our Greene Memorial Foundation supporting and sponsoring over 300 events every year.
- Close knit, growing community; Neighbors serving Neighbors
- Quarterly Townhall meetings for campus and KHN network updates
- Monthly employee engagement activities including; food trucks, ice cream socials, etc.
- Beavercreek’s 675 is one of the fasted growing corridors in the state of Ohio bringing new business, restaurants, and retailers regularly.
- Our serene, hotel-style environment is specifically designed to promote peace and healing.
- Award Winning chefs
- Click here to learn more!
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Performs pre-analytic processing of specimens; collects specimens; accessions, labels and distributes specimens including blood samples by venipuncture and capillary puncture in all patient areas
- Instructs patients in the collection of urine samples and tolerance test in in all patient areas.
- Other duties assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old and/or high school graduation or the equivalent.
- 1 year experience preferred and/or graduation from phlebotomy program