Kettering Medical Center Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Processing Tech-Sterile Processing-Soin Medical Center
at Kettering Medical Center Network
- Job ID
- Job Category
- Job Type
- Second Shift
- # of Openings
- Shift Time
- 80 Hours Per Pay Period/FTE 1.0
Kettering Health Network is a not-for-profit network of eight hospitals, and over 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio’s leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 12,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health Network is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
- Strong connection to our local community in Greene County through our Greene Memorial Foundation supporting and sponsoring over 300 events every year.
- Close knit, growing community; Neighbors serving Neighbors
- Quarterly Townhall meetings for campus and KHN network updates
- Monthly employee engagement activities including; food trucks, ice cream socials, etc.
- Beavercreek’s 675 is one of the fasted growing corridors in the state of Ohio bringing new business, restaurants, and retailers regularly.
- Our serene, hotel-style environment is specifically designed to promote peace and healing.
- Award Winning chefs
- Click here to learn more!
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Performs decontamination on instruments, equipment, and other items as needed.
- Sorts and cleans instruments and equipment by hand and/or washer/disinfectant.
- Assembles, wraps, and packages instruments, instrument trays, and supplies.
- Sterilizes instruments and supplies using STERRAD, steam and ethylene oxide gas sterilizers as trained. “Picks” instruments, instrument trays, supplies, in a timely matter for surgery.
- Performs basic computer functions using a Windows based system as needed.
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- Previous related experience and certification strongly preferred, (Candidates who are not certified will be required to sign an agreement to become certified within one year from date of hire.
- Strong Leadership skills highly desired.