Kettering Medical Center Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Athletic Trainer-Sports Medicine Physician-Soin Medical Center(Evening)
at Kettering Medical Center Network
- Job ID
- Job Category
- Job Type
- Second Shift
- # of Openings
- Shift Time
- 48 Hours Per Pay Period/FTE 0.60
Kettering Health Network is a not-for-profit network of eight hospitals, and over 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio’s leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 12,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health Network is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Life, Voluntary Life / Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Flexible Spending Accounts (health and dependent care)
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plans (403(b), 457(b)); employer matching
- Tuition Assistance after six months of employment with solid or above performance
- Employee/Family Drop-in Care for minor health issues
- Dependent Back-up Care (Children, Adults, & Elders)
- Employee Assistance Program support services for work-life balance
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Strong connection to our local community in Greene County through our Greene Memorial Foundation supporting and sponsoring over 300 events every year.
- Close knit, growing community; Neighbors serving Neighbors
- Quarterly Townhall meetings for campus and KHN network updates
- Monthly employee engagement activities including; food trucks, ice cream socials, etc.
- Beavercreek’s 675 is one of the fasted growing corridors in the state of Ohio bringing new business, restaurants, and retailers regularly.
- Our serene, hotel-style environment is specifically designed to promote peace and healing.
- Award Winning chefs
- Click here to learn more!
Responsibilities & Requirements
- In cooperation with the referral source, provides care to individuals with orthopedic problems associated with athletic injuries, trauma, and disease process, including being involved with the development of injury prevention programs for athletes on the field and in the clinic.
- Involved with the rehabilitation process by performing a wide variety of treatment procedures consistent with orthopedic care.
- Responsible for keeping the sports medicine physical therapist updated as to how patients are responding to treatment and documenting this data as it relates to the goals of the plan of care when serving as a member of the physical therapy team.
- Involved with the full spectrum of youth-adult outpatient orthopedic patients and the physically active individual.
Applicants Must Have:
- Bachelor of Science degree.
- Current licensure from the Ohio OT, PT and AT Board.
- Two years of experience preferred.
- Varied hours, weekends, holidays, and evenings required.