Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Resolution Specialist
at 4over, Inc.
With a decade of high performance, solid business growth and over 400,000 square feet of office and production space across the continent, we’re equipped to handle any print job at any time.
Our success in fast processing helps our high volume of orders to be completed even faster and more accurately, in turn giving our customers quicker turnarounds and deliveries.
To continue our success, we're investing further in our Arlington, TX operation and are looking to hire an additional Customer Service Resolution Specialist.
This is a key troubleshooting role, which provides customers with solutions by providing a high level of service and problem resolution. Our Customer Service Resolution Specialists develop a deep knowledge of multiple products and the ability to develop and retain relationships through listening and implementing a successful plan of action. They resolve a wide variety of issues through customer education, thorough follow up and dedication to provide a positive customer experience. You will need a good ability to juggle and prioritize multiple responsibilities in a fast paced environment, must be able to interact professionally with diverse personalities. You may also handle escalated issues by investigating and gathering additional information and successfully navigating the organization to resolve customer requests.
- Resolve customer concerns to produce a positive outcome
- Notation of each interaction to insure a complete history on all accounts
- Handle complex requests with patience and professionalism
- Review and resolve issues in a timely manner by identifying root cause and educating customer on website, company products and services
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and dedication to exceed customer expectations and earn loyalty through accuracy, efficiency, courtesy and knowledge
- Listens intently to gain a full understanding of the issue; acknowledges key points and asks appropriate questions to define and understand a problem; interprets verbal cues to identify underlying concerns and motivations
- 1 year Graphics / Customer satisfaction / problem resolution experience required
- Working knowledge of Adobe CS Suite - Photoshop / Illustrator / Acrobat
- Working Knowledge of common file problems (transparency / overprint / missing font)
- Type 40 WPM with accuracy
- Detail-oriented, organized and a strong ability to follow tasks through to completion
- Solid work ethic with a positive attitude
- Experienced in troubleshooting customer problems and complaints
- Excellent listener, time management and multi-task skills with the ability to address difficult situations with patience and professionalism
- Business level written and verbal communication skills
- Works effectively with different types of people; builds rapport and enjoys working with others
- Works well in a fast paced environment
- Intermediate computer, keyboard and 10 key skills
- Printing experience a plus
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Wide Format knowledge a plus
- Mailing knowledge a plus