Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Press Operator (2nd Shift)
at 4over, Inc.
Assistant Press Operator
With a decade of high performance, solid business growth and over 400,000 square feet of office and production space across the continent, we’re equipped to handle any print job at any time.
Our success in fast processing helps our high volume of orders to be completed even faster and more accurately, in turn giving our customers quicker turnarounds and deliveries.
We Offer a great teamwork environment, development/growth opportunities, competitive pay, paid time off, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, 401K, short term disability, AFLAC plans, and employee incentive program.
To continue our success, we're investing further in our Huber Heights, OH operation and are looking to hire additional Assistant Press Operator for 2nd shift.
The Assistant Press Operator is responsible for ensuring that all presses are supplied and fed with required quantities of paper and other consumables.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed:
- Assists both the Press Operator/Lead Press Operator in the basic set-up of the Presses.
- Checks paper sheet size/type etc…, and verify materials required.
- Support with the preparation of next job to be printed (press make ready).
- Complete any other tasks as directed by Lead Press Pperator to keep Printing Press running.
- Lend a hand with Press maintenance tasks and cleaning.
- Remove waste items for recycling.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc…
- Ensure all equipment, tools, and work station are in good working order and is free of safety hazards.
- Report any and all workplace hazards, all work related injuries, illnesses, and/or near misses to management immediately.
- Wear all assigned Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when required.
- Keep all work area/work station in compliance with our housekeeping guidelines.
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations.
- Maintain departmental housekeeping standards, such as keeping floors swept and absent of debris that may be a work hazard
- 1 year’s experience of working within a fast paced production or manufacturing environment.
- Able to read and comprehend job tickets and customer specifications.
- Able to communicate effectively with other employees.
- Mechanically inclined and production oriented.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to walk; use foot/feet to operate machines, and talk or hear.
- The employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 lbs.